Notary Public Lancaster and Harrogate News – Setting up in Business Abroad

When setting up an office or business abroad, the country in which you propose to do business may require several documents to be attended to by a notary public. In the Lancaster and Harrogate areas I have helped numerous clients setting up businesses abroad and dealing with the requirements of foreign jurisdictions.

You may be asked to provide the following documents:

- Documents lodged with companies house certified by a notary public – I have direct access to Companies House and can arrange for official copies of all documents lodged at Companies House to be downloaded and certified by me

- Copies of Director’s passports certified by a notary public

- A power of attorney executed by a Director before a notary public

- A company resolution executed before a notary public

- Foreign company documents executed before a notary public

I have experience in dealing with all of the above aspects. If you are in the process of setting up a business abroad and think you might need the help of a notary public in the Lancaster and harrogate areas, please get in touch.

More notary public lancaster news soon

Leave a Reply