When setting up an office or business abroad, the country in which you propose to do business may require several documents to be attended to by a notary public. In the Lancaster and Harrogate areas I have helped numerous clients setting up businesses abroad and dealing with the requirements of foreign jurisdictions.
You may be asked to provide the following documents:
- Documents lodged with companies house certified by a notary public – I have direct access to Companies House and can arrange for official copies of all documents lodged at Companies House to be downloaded and certified by me
- Copies of Director’s passports certified by a notary public
- A power of attorney executed by a Director before a notary public
- A company resolution executed before a notary public
- Foreign company documents executed before a notary public
I have experience in dealing with all of the above aspects. If you are in the process of setting up a business abroad and think you might need the help of a notary public in the Lancaster and harrogate areas, please get in touch.
More notary public lancaster news soon