Notary Public Lancaster and Harrogate News – Tips for Students

I often get asked to notarise degree certificates for use abroad. What is really useful is if the student can first contact the University that granted the degree and ask the appropriate department, for example, at Lancaster University this is Registrar’s Office, to confirm to me by email that the degree described in the certificate has been issued to the student named in the certificate. A lot of Universities will not deal directly with me due to Data Protection issues. What I can then do, once I have received confirmation from the University, is check the student’s ID documents and proceed to notarise the certificate and deal with the legalisation requirements.

More notary public Lancaster news soon


Comments are closed.